What are member points?
Member points can be exchanged for coupons that can be applied to make an order. You can exchange a $1 coupon value for every 20 points in your account.
Where can i see how many points i have?
You can go here to view the your point balance and activities.
How do i use my points?
You can refer to this guide here
- How do I get member points?
Member points are credited to your account automatically when you make purchases online. You can log in to your account on our website to check your points.
- What is the minimum number of points required to claim coupon codes?
The minimum amount is 20 points.
- I am unable to key in the coupon code or there is an error.
You may have already clicked the “use this coupon code” icon under the "Member Points" tab. You will be able to view the deduction using the coupon code on the checkout page itself.
- Will my points expire?
Unfortunately, all good things in the world can come to an end. With effect from 1 July 2016, all points will expire after 90 days from date of issue.
- My coupon is more than the amount I bought. Will I get a refund of the difference?
Unfortunately, you will not get a refund of the difference. You are advised to spend the entire value of the coupon.
- Can I use my points together with the discount code given?
Unfortunately, discount codes and points are non-stackable. You can only choose either one.
- My coupons do not work when i checked out. What do I do?